I am all over the sweet & salty lately… things like Chicago mix popcorn and salted caramel cookies and coffees. This dip is an irresistibly sweet treat but really fulfils that sweet & salty craving if you pair it with plain ripple chips. My best friends sister shared this gem with me and tells me it’s a big hit at parties. I love how simple it is to make, so with her permission, I am sharing the glory:
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1/2-3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 container of caramel sauce (the kind sold in the fridge with the fruit dips)
- Skor bars 3-4
- Whip the cream cheese and brown sugar together and evenly scoop it into the bottom of a dish or pie plate.
- Pour the caramel on top of the first layer, smoothing it so it’s even.
- Crush the Skor bars into small pieces and sprinkle evenly as the top layer.
Double the recipe to fill a deep pie plate and use Granny Smith apples and plain ripple chips for dipping. DELICIOUS!!
There are some things I still prefer to do by paper VS electronically and filing recipes is one of them. If you’re stuck on paper like me, please enjoy this printable PDF:
Like my waistline, check out my always expanding Pinterest Board where I indulge the foodie in me.12